Pupils and students are required to wear school uniform to class. This consists of:
- White, school-branded polo shirt
- Black, school-branded round-neck sweatshirt or black, school-branded zip-up fleece
- Boys: grey trousers and shorts
- Girls: grey trousers and skirts
- Black shoes (these can be trainer-type but must be black, with black soles and black laces/velcro, with minimal branding and no colours).
School branded sweatshirts, fleeces and polo shirts can be purchased directly from the school office.
For PE and Forest School, pupils and students are required to wear black shorts (summer) and a gold, school-branded polo shirt with either a black, school-branded round-neck sweatshirt or black, school-branded zip-up fleece and black (unbranded) tracksuit bottoms (winter). They will also need a black water-resistant school coat (unbranded).
The house colours are as follows:
Victoria Falls – Blue
Sahara – Red
Kilimanjaro – Yellow
Serengeti – Green
All personal clothing and footwear must be clearly marked with your child’s name.