Pupils in Years 3 to 11 are required to wear school uniform to class. This consists of:
- White, school-branded polo shirt
- Black, school-branded round-neck sweatshirt or black, school-branded zip-up fleece
- Boys: grey trousers and shorts
- Girls: grey trousers and skirts
- Black shoes (these can be trainer-type but must be black, with black soles and black laces/velcro, with minimal branding and no colours).
- Boys: black or grey short socks
- Girls: white/grey short socks / grey tights
School branded sweatshirts, fleeces and polo shirts can be purchased online through Price & Buckland, either via this link: https://www.pbuniform-online.co.uk/stdominicsschool or via the School Finder page on Price & Buckland’s website: https://price-buckland.co.uk/school-finder/
For PE and Forest School, pupils and students are required to wear black shorts (summer) and a gold, school-branded polo shirt with either a black, school-branded round-neck sweatshirt or black, school-branded zip-up fleece and black (unbranded) tracksuit bottoms (winter). They will also need a black, water-resistant school coat (unbranded).
All personal clothing and footwear must be clearly marked with your child’s name.