OFSTED INSPECTION REPORT
We are delighted to be able to share with everyone the full report following our inspection by Ofsted on 24th and 25th May 2022.
- Parents, pupils and staff describe St Dominic’s as a family.
- Every decision made by senior leaders is guided by the deep care they have for their pupils. There is a focus on ensuring everyone achieves highly.
- Leaders and staff are extremely ambitious for their pupils. Their vision of an engaging and empowering education is evident across the school.
- The planned curriculum combines the expectations of the national curriculum with learning that helps pupils develop a sense of their place in the world.
- Staff are relentless in remedying any negative feelings pupils may have about education by ensuring pupils feel safe, happy and keen to learn.
- The wider personal development of pupils is a strength of the school.